June is over and we’re half-way through the year already! That’s crazy. I know I say it every month, but time really is going by too fast. At least so far, I’m having a better reading year than 2017. And talking about reading…
- MEN EXPLAIN THINGS TO ME by Rebecca Solnit – 4 stars
- THE BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY by W. Chan Kim – 2 stars
- LEAH ON THE OFFBEAT by Becky Albertalli – 4 stars
- AN ILLUSTRATED HISTORY OF NOTABLE SHADOWHUNTERS AND DENIZENS OF DOWNWORLD by Cassandra Clare & Cassandra Jean – 5 stars
- EVERY EXQUISITE THING by Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson – 4 stars
My room: after months away due to my accident and subsequent surgery, I was finally back in my room in June! I missed my own space terribly, especially how cozy and comforting it is. Also, all the books! It was the first time I saw them in months. The first thing I did? Hang fairy lights everywhere and clean and organize everything. I love it so much!
Yoga: I’ve been interested in yoga for months now, but despite being encouraged to try it out, I never did until July. I usually prefer running, but because of my injury I can’t and I really missed working out (or any type of physical activity really). So I gave it a shot and now I’m in love. I’m still very much a newbie and not flexible at all, but I’ve been obsessed and can’t really see myself dropping it anytime soon.
The second half of the year is starting and I can’t wait to make the most out of it. What are your plans for next month?
Until next time,