Ok, I know that I’m a little bit late and that I’ve been gone for a month but I’m finally back!
As I had mentioned before (I’m pretty sure I did say something about it but I can’t remember if it was here or on my Instagram) I went away on a trip during December. I left the day after my classes ended so everything was a rush and I didn’t have time to come over here and post anything, and for that I’m sorry. I did enjoy myself very munch while I was away, but I missed the blog and my Instagram terribly.
Anyway, the New Year is here! I’m so excited and cannot wait to see what 2016 may bring. As always, I do have some resolutions that I’m hoping I’ll be able to accomplish throughout the year.
- Read at least 50 books ( the Goodreads challenge is really great to help you meet your goal )
- Be more organized ( I feel like every year I say the same thing over and over again, but this time I think it might actually work and all thanks to my Bullet Journal )
- Update my Goodreads more often ( I tend to forget to update when I finish a book, so my currently reading list is always super long )
- Finish writing a novel ( I have quite a few started novels but none of them are completed, so that’s something I really I want to accomplish this year )
- Post on the blog every week! ( I’m off to a bad start, today being the 9th, but I’ll try to be more consistent with my updates )
- Book buying ban until July! ( I’m not sure if I’ll manage not to buy any books until then, but I have to try. Besides, I already have plenty of books on my TBR pile so that should keep me busy for a while )
Writing them down and sharing this post with you makes me more motivated to work on them and try harder to accomplish all these things.
What about you guys? Any resolutions for 2016?